Brooklynn(:

Friday, March 19, 2010

He was my world. . .

This guy was my world.
He broke my heaert in two,
I wish he would tell me what I did.
Instead of ignoring me.
I need to be happy.
But he was my very first love.
And he will probably be my only love.
He was my world.
And i miss him so much.
I don't know what to do with myself anymre.
I'm confused and my heart is full of ache.
I can't stand not being by his side.
I miss him.
All I wanted was to fall inlove.
But all I got was a broken heart and a weeping soul.
All i want to do is heal.
I miss you so much Ryan.. . .

5 comments:

  1. Break-ups are so hard...

    Advice?

    Grab your girlfriends, ice cream and as many chick flicks as you can. Cry your eyes out, talk badly about him, laugh and move on. First love yes... only love... I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, it must be tough. He won't be your only love though, I promise that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Brookie I wish your heart would heal...
    You will find another love someday, I promise.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- Sounds like a faboulous idea,(: Thanks.
    Francesca- It is tough and thanks.
    Abby- Me too Abby-gale.
    Thanks guys.
    -Xoxo
    Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Brooklynn. He is not going to be your only love. You are going to fall in love with someone that deserves you.
    You are beautiful in every way, and any guy would be lucky to be with you.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day smiley and sunny.
Thankies guys,(: