Brooklynn(:

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I a little sleepy my deary.

Ryan Dale kept me up last night.
I got maybe 5 hours of sleep last night.

But he said this to me,
*Tell me what's on your mind, because there may not be a tomorrow honey.*

*Ryan, my dear must you ask what's on my mind.?*

*Why yes, I must*
He was whispering so it was kinda sensual.

*Well I'm thinking about what God decides to end the world tomorrow and I never get to say goo bye to you*

*Then hun, I'll find you in Heaven and we'll be together for an eternity.*

My heart mealted.
I was in udder scock because Ry had never said anything like this before.

That melt my heart.

I just hate to fall in love with him again because I'm scared of getting hurt.

And the poem I posted yeasterday was one I put in a contest and it got in a book in sixth grade,(:

But back to last night,
I finally went to sleep and I thought of him in my dreams.

I think he came to me because in my dream his lips softly brused mine and I swear to it I got littlery feel his lips on mine.

Ugh, so amazing.

Well dearies I'm off like a rocket to the moon,(:
-Xoxo
Brooklynn

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet. I wish a guy would say something like that to me.
    If this guy has broken your heart multiple times, I wouldn't go back to him. As much as we want to believe them, some words are lies. If you think you really love him, though, go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day smiley and sunny.
Thankies guys,(: