Brooklynn(:

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Close.

Tomorrow is the last day of school.
*& I don't want it to end.
I know summer is amazing, but high school seems scary.
*& my ex's ex girl friend *& her friends want to sit one me.
So freshman year will suck.:/
I'm going to miss everything that happened; even all the bad things.
I'll miss everything.
It's going to be hard to walk across that stage tomorrow and not cry.
*sigh*
*& thank you all for the lovely comments.
You're all amazing.
-Xoxo
Brooklynn

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Move on, but keep the memories.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brooke don't worry i will throw my skinny ass at them hoes!
    THEY BETTER WATCH OUT FOR SPAZZIE!
    & i'm sad too! but brooke, high school will be amazing and fun. you just gotta have the right attitude and amazing friends there with you for the ride!
    xoxo,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, change sucks, but eventually you learn to love it. It'll be great, wait and see :)

    <3 <3,
    Gabrielle

    p.s. thanks for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day smiley and sunny.
Thankies guys,(: