Brooklynn(:

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm only me when I'm with you.

I can be myself when I'm with you.
I don't have to worry about you judging me.
You make me happy.
You make me fall in love.
You make me feel beautiful.
I feel comfortable when I'm with you.
You take me to a new world every time I'm with you.
I love you Matthew Charles Nudgent.
This right here would be Matthew.
He means the world to me.
I don't know what my life would be like if he wasn't in it.
He's been there through so much.
I just wish I had the balls to tell him all this.
But, I'm sure he knows.

5 comments:

  1. That's so incredibly sweet. Something tells me he does already know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a nice thing to say. I can see he means a lot to you, and that you mean a lot to him. =] -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brooklynn. This made me teary. I was listening to "lucky one" by "Au revoir Simone" while reading it. It's just lovely with the music! :)
    I love your new blog picture!



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh myy how adorable! :D Your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the Noodge is making you HAPPY!!! :)))
    xoxo,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day smiley and sunny.
Thankies guys,(: