Brooklynn(:

Friday, June 25, 2010

Has it really bee a year?

Today I'd like to have a special post that means a lot to some but most people today June 25 is a very sad day.
Michael Joseph Jackson passed on this very day one year ago.
He was the King of Pop*& that will never change.
One thing really pissed me off was when he died people who hated him; loved him.
Like really?
It just really pissed me off because I really didn't get that.
But anyway. . .
Here's pictures and quotes of this amazing man.♥

♥♥♥


Amazing. . .

Amazing.

He's like I make these zombies look sexy.(:

I love this song.♥

This is it.♥

I was truely supppose to go to Europe and see this with my cousin; she was going over there*& she asked me to go.:/

Rock with you.♥

His amazing lean in the video Smooth criminal.♥

I have a tee shirt like this.♥

How could he love so many people that hated him?
That proves he was an amazing person.

Amazing. . .

Thriller.♥

Days of the Jackson 5.

Days of the Jackson 5.

Michael Joseph Jackson.

Excatly what he did.

Michael Joseph Jackson.

Passion*& love for what he did.


This show how much passion he had for what he did.

This is a picture taken while he was porforming Smooth criminal.

I absoutly love this picture.

8 comments:

  1. YES EXACTLY! I swear that's what I said like 3 months after Michael died! EVERYONE was crazy for him at school, and I was like "What? You've never mentioned liking him before!"
    I've been listening to his songs allll day, and I've had "Beat It," "Thriller," and "Bad" on REPLAY! Haha, those are my faves!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very sincere post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a MJ fan when he was alive, and I'm not one now he's dead. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing like dancing to him at a party, and he's an amazing dancer.. I'm just not a fan.
    I kept saying to people who were all "I've always loved Michael Jackson blah blah blah".

    Well why did you just by his CD? Surely a fan would've had it before he died.. Not after?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it had been a year.
    May his soul continue to rest in peace.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics! :]
    check out my blog.
    http://www.evoneveryday-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael Jackson was epic. People will remember him forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all is well Brooke. I miss you.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day smiley and sunny.
Thankies guys,(: