Brooklynn(:

Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's almost the end.

This is me and my best friend. She's more like my sister.

These are all my girls and one guy.
From lest to right; Me, Shelby,Destiny, Skylar, Jess, Kolyn*guy, and Whitney.
This was taken at Henryville. And the almost end of 8th grade,
I graduate Thursday the 3rd and I know I will cry.
I don't want it to end; High school is going to be amazing yet so many momories of 8th grade.
Abs sorry you're not in this I still love you.
Tell my about your 8th grade year.
-Xoxo
Brooklynn
p.s SORRY TYWO!!

5 comments:

  1. Endings scare me so much, but things always seem to turn out okay.
    Good luck graduating, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this picture brooke! i love the big rock. haha.
    :) s'okay. i was too busy sleeping in the grass by myself. i was pretty much alone the whole time, haha.
    I'm gonna miss you this summer brookie. we need to meet up @ the fair!
    xoxo,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. or wait that's not a rock that's just some big concrete thingie. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gonna be in high school next year?? Man, you are so lucky. You're also very pretty :) Sorry I never comment! I've barely been able to keep up with posting these days. Thanks for the award on your last post, especially since I made it! :D

    <3 <3,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhaha...my name is in all caps!! You are just awesome!
    The second picture is great. You are so pretty in the first.
    Graduating was not so hard for me, because I went to the same high school with almost all my friends.
    Congratulations!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day smiley and sunny.
Thankies guys,(: