Brooklynn(:

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Award my loves.


Instructions♥


*1. Pass to *any* free spirited bloggers*


*2. Tell why you're a free spirit*


*3. Tell the people that they've been tagged*

I'm a free spirit by not letting anyone tell me what to, and I'm my own person.You can't let anyone tell you what to do or how to live your life.I live to the edge as if there was no tomorrow.I go where the wind takes me and hoping that everything goes okay.

I give this too. . .

Tywo

*&

Abby

*&

Becky

*&

Francesca

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I'll do it as soon as I can!
    That's a great reason that you're a free spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of awards theres one waiting for you on my blog. :)

    xo

    Dandalily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brookie. See you tomorrow. :)
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!
    I'm super happy!

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag for you on my blog Brooklynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I have an award for you on my blog. =) -Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day smiley and sunny.
Thankies guys,(: