Brooklynn(:

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I regret waking up; my dreams are the only way I'll see you.

I, had a crazy dream.
Well for starters it was of R*.

We were running from something and I can still feel his fingers through mine.
Then he stopped me and his soft lips kissed my cold cheek.

The he was gone. . .

I may be tired still, but I just couldn't stay asleep.
Maybe, you were getting up, and I did too.

The sweet dream of you kissing my cheek is nothing but a vague memory.
I can still feel the chills that you were protecting me from.

*sigh*
Now I feel more bad.

Why must i speak of this?
Cause Brooklynn, you loved him, and you're a nut case.

Yeah, that must be the reason.
Dreams, dreams, dreams.

Tell me yours.
-Brooklynn

5 comments:

  1. I usually can't remember my dreams when I wake up, and if I do they fade from my memory as the day goes on. =] -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my dream was I was in the Revolutionary War trying to not get shot.
    Know why?
    Cause I had just watched the movie "Kick-Ass" (awesome movie by the way) and lots of people got shot in it.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dreams are lovely.

    last night i had a dream this girl who was sick came back to school, and today she did! CRAZY HEY!?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this dream where i sat down and told someone who much i loved them...and everything was....good. Then i woke up and i was like...fudge expect the acutall word the the choclatey goodness.

    But you know i heard somewhere that when someone appears in your dream it means they want to see you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...This is beautiful.
    I had a dream that had to do with Religion. I'm thinking it's because of the religious arguments the boys in my class always have.

    P.S..I love your new layout.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day smiley and sunny.
Thankies guys,(: